eMeals is America’s leading provider of curated meal plans connecting consumers to the online grocery pickup and delivery services of Walmart, Kroger, Instacart, Shipt and Amazon. Subscribers have access to 15 food style meal plans, each with new weekly dinner ideas. Based on the selected choices, the eMeals app automatically generates a grocery list that can be shopped in store or sent for pickup or delivery by one of our integrated grocery retailers. eMeals has helped more than a million families relieve the daily stress of putting healthy home-cooked meals on the table quickly, easily and affordably. Life is hard; make dinner easy at www.emeals.com.
Over the years, eMeals has collected a lot of data about our customer lifecycle and how they interact with our apps. We are looking for someone who has experience with trend analysis, answering business questions, and turning data into insights and recommendations.
- Analyze data, assess trends, derive insights to help build strategic business plans.
- Diligently monitor and analyze website funnel metrics, flagging areas of improvement
- Perform deep-dive investigations and present recommended actions to improve the company’s performance
- Maintain and promote consistent metric definitions.
- Manage and improve existing queries to increase accuracy, performance and readability.
- Optimize long running queries on AWS Redshift or Aurora MySQL.
- Perform quick ad hoc analysis using Redshift SQL and Excel, and present findings.
- 3+ years of experience with SQL expertise including analytical and window functions.
- Experience with data analysis including discovery, profiling, mining, cleaning and aggregating.
- Knowledge of KPIs, measures, dimensions, parameters, filters, and aggregations.
- Advanced in Microsoft Excel.
Bonus points for:
- AWS certification or prior experience with AWS.
- Experience using Clickstream data (Segment, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc.)
- Experience in building data solutions and analysis using Python.
- Knowledge of data warehousing and ETL techniques.
- Experience designing and developing reports and dashboards with a data visualization tool (Tableau, Chartio, Looker, Spotfire, Power BI, Metabase, etc.)